Lexol® Leather Cleaner
The Safe Way to Clean and Protect Your Leather
Lexol Leather Cleaner is strong enough for tough jobs, but gentle enough for fine leather. Our formula is pH-balanced to match the pH of leather so that it safely cleans and doesn’t cause harm or deterioration to leather like traditional saddle soap can. It’s ideal for smooth leather tack including saddles, bridles, harnesses and riding boots. The high foaming action lifts and suspends dirt and oil so they can easily be wiped away, yet leaves no scum or tacky residue. Protect your leather and prolong its life with only the best—Lexol.
- Lexol Leather Cleaner is pH-balanced for safe cleaning, so it won’t harm your leather like saddle soap can
- Leaves no surface scum or residue
- For best results, use with Lexol Conditioner or Lexol Neatsfoot Leather Conditioner
- Available as a liquid and a wipe for convenient cleaning
Directions For Use:
1. Shake bottle well. Apply cleaner to a clean microfiber cloth
2. For a deep clean, massage into your leather
3. Wipe away foam and dirt using a damp cloth. Towel dry
4. To complete leather treatment, follow with Lexol Leather Conditioner
To keep your leather tack in its prime, use Lexol Leather Cleaner and Lexol Leather Conditioner or Lexol Neatsfoot Leather Conditioner every six months, and Lexol 3-in-1 Leather Care for touch-ups every two months. Remember to test product in a small, inconspicuous area before using.
Not recommended for use on suede or extremely soft leather.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. Contains anionic and/or nonionic surfactants. For more ingredient information, visit data.energizer.com/SDS.
In case of exposure, flush eyes with water. Seek medical attention immediately.