Durvet Spectra SHIELD™
It's easy! No mess, no stress. Just clip'n go.
Spectra SHIELD™ Collar Attached Medallions contain powerful ingredients to offer 4 months of flea and tick control for dogs.
The medallion snaps on easily to the dog’s collar so there is no mess and no stress! It is available in 3 different weight sizes. The medallion contains a powerful synergized pyrethroid - zetacypermethrin - that kills adult fleas and ticks at maximum efficacy. The second ingredient, Piperonyl Butoxide, is a mixedfunction oxidase inhibitor which ensures the maximum effectiveness of Spectra Shield against ticks during all stages of their blood-feeding life cycle.
Dogs only (6 months or older).
- Quick and Easy, snap on motion
- Flea & tick protection for 4 months at a great value
- Convenient alternative to monthly treatments
- No more hassle remembering to apply every month
- Can be worn during swimming or bathing
- Available in 3 convenient sizes
- While this highly effective combination protects pets, it exhibits very low toxicity to animals and humans
- Available in an eye-catching merchandising shelf display - holds 6 units
- Spectra Shield™ - Sustained Release Delivery System:
- Continuously releases very small amounts of active ingredients
- Consistently replenishes the actives to the dog’s skin and hair coat
- Avoids heavy concentrations and variations of active ingredients
- No activation needed... Just clip’n go!
- Open clasp and slide around the “D” ring on dog’s collar
- Close clasp halves and press together until it clicks into place
- When properly closed, both halves will line up evenly
- The medallion must swing freely from the “D-ring” on the dog’s collar
NOTE: To open the closed clasp, pull the 2 sections away from each other at the top of the oval to release them and open clasp.
See label for complete directions and precautions.