Evolved Deer Co-Cain Liquid
Customer is responsible for checking, and keeping up-to-date, on local laws and regulations regarding the use of this product.
They'll love how it tastes, and you'll love the results. Our original Deer Cane® formula reacts with moisture to release vapors that will bring deer to a highly active mineral site. The liquid formula soaks into any substrate to sink extra deep for long-lasting power.
- Liquid form of our most popular mineral ever
- Draws deer in and keeps them coming back
- Establish or maintain active mineral sites quickly and easily
- Works year-round
- Incredibly long lasting
- Leaches deep into any substrate
- Begins working immediately upon application
- Ready to use; no mixing required
- Super dense mineral concentration
Site Selection Tips
- Select a shaded area near active deer crossings
- Sandy soils will leach minerals sooner than heavy clay-type soils
- Allow for a total site diameter of 10 feet
- Create two sites per 100 acres
Directions For Use
- Clear all debris in a 4-foot diameter
- Loosen soil once area has been cleared
- Pour liquid directly onto site
Minerals can help pattern deer year-round, but bucks and does consume different amounts seasonally depending on their needs.
Early Spring: Mineral consumption is high due to does carrying fawns and bucks seeking out minerals to grow new antlers.
Spring: Mineral consumption remains high while does nurse fawns and bucks continue antler development.
Summer: Deer consume minerals as needed for improved overall health, including healthy digestion. Bucks reach final antler growth potential during this time.
Fall: During the rut, does consume more minerals and bucks consume fewer. However, rutting bucks will seek out mineral sites in search of does who have visited the site.
Winter: Mineral consumption aids in preparing the herd for the cold months ahead.