KETCH-ALL® MULTIPLE-CATCH MOUSETRAP
EFFICIENT, LARGE MOUSETRAP
The design and performance of the Ketch-All® has earned it the title of "The World's Best Mousetrap."
Soon, the whole family of mice will be trapped without the need for bait or harmful chemicals, thanks to this simple no kill mousetrap that works every time.
Place the Ketch-All® 1½" to 2" from and parallel to the wall, with either entrance hole facing the wall. The trap may also be placed with either end flush to the wall. The Ketch-All® uses a mouse's own curiosity as bait. Once the mouse enters either side of the tunnel opening, the hair trigger activates the paddle wheel and the mouse is "spanked" into the cage compartment. Trapped mice attract other mice to the trap! Soon, the whole family of mice will be trapped with no bait, no mess and no poisonous chemicals, with the help of this simple catch and release trap that works every time.
TO EMPTY: Simply slide back the top lid and pull up the end plate.
TO REUSE: After 10 to 12 catches, simply rewind the trap four to six full (360°) turns.
Quality construction. Made from durable galvanized steel for years of use.
- Trap will continue to catch mice as long as it is properly wound.
- Trapped mice attract other mice to the trap.
- No harmful chemicals, baits or poisons. Safe for user and the environment.
- Appeals to mouse's harborage instincts.
- No possible contamination of products in production areas.
- For a properly wound trap, simply wind the knob on the trap until it stops.
- Trap equalizes sensitivity for trapping mice of all sizes.
- No need to unwind or reset traps—catch multiple mice without having to empty the trap.
Removable End Plate and Lid
- Easy to clean for greater sanitation.
Time-Tested Since 1924
- All Ketch-All® traps are backed by a one-year limited warranty for parts and labor when used as directed.